Friday, October 19, 2007

I just cant sleep.. Tears kept flowing.. I knew that its hard to stop it flowing bt i just cant help it..
After almost 3yrs together, the day had really come for us to part away... I cant denied that i still need u by my side.. U had made me become a better person.. But wat can i do? Its all over between us.. All i can do is just respect ur decision of staying as frens.. However, i shall try my best to stay cool.. I cant promise u much.. Life must still go on...
I know u would be reading tis.. Therefore, I wished u all the best for ur future, please take care urself as i will no longer be there to take care of you like normal.. I shall treasure all the memoirs that we had, troubles & arguments tat we had gone through, laugthers tat we had share for the past yrs being together.. Thanks for the support & care tat you haf given to me.. I never regret having you in my life.. I will miss you a lot........

remembering at [1:40 AM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com