Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I dun understand how i feel.. Juz feeling to haf someone to be a listener.. I do happy working here... Bt it seem i haf no one to share my probs & my feelings at work.. Sumtyme i do feel lonely.. No one to talk to..

Sumtymes I feel useless @ work.. Having to stand to call out orders while standing in, i seem to having great difficulty. i used to be able to call out in Mly. Now wif new person, they only understand in chinese or english.. In chinese im still as stupid as before, & in english it a bit complication when come to big orders.

Working wif someone always changes mood is another challenge that i've been trying to overcome. Xpect me to do things when knowing i haf my own jobscope to handle. I always wondered whenever im angry or piss off wif customers or handling wif irritating customers im still be able to smile. Bt wen come to this person, it really takes a lot of patience.

Another thing, people keep immitating me.. Lately, my every steps my every moves is being immitate.. Not only tat, it being laugh at.. I feel like im a clown tat is being laugh at every circus.. It makes me looked stupid.. Bt who will back me or support me in tis instance? I know im the youngest bt doesnt mean people can easily make fun of me.. I still haf feelings and need to be respected..
Well got to go now..

remembering at [8:37 PM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com