Sunday, May 06, 2007

Juz came back from my gd fren's place. Her mum juz passed away in the morning.. I can understand how she felt.. Wats more, yesterday was her bday.. I remembered back when i was in sec sch when my grandma passed away on my bday.. Although im not that close to my grandma, i still felt the loss...

A month ago, my uncle passed away with kidney failure i guessed.. A week later was my godpa's godfather.. Now was my gd fren's mum.. Suddenly i felt so scared.. So scared of losing my loved ones.. Lately, I had been imagining would i be able to take it if one day i lost my loved ones esp my only grandpa & my parents.. Im getting older.. So they are..Wats more im the eldest among my siblings.. the eldest among the grandchildren of my grandpa.. Suddenly, i missed spending tyme with them esp my grandpa..

I understand that im the eldest grandchildren.. However, with my lifestyle or who i am, i felt bad tat i wont be able to fulfil if my grandpa wished to c great grandchild...

remembering at [12:00 AM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com