Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tagged!

* 3 schools I went to: Qiaonan Primary School, Pasir Ris Secondary School, Temasek Poly
* 3 things in my handbag: Ermm.. Umbrella dearie ask to bring... Wallet & hp.. the most important
* 3 things I do when I'm stressed: I do sing along wif music, even @ work... Just sit still... or do housework.. although it sound funny, this remedy does work for me..
* 3 places I go on a daily basis: Bathroom to shower & bath.. My room where i relax n sleep.. Kitchen where i can grab anything to munch...
* 3 fav fruits: Most favourite is honeydew. Strawberry & guava
* 3 names I go by: Wati by my collegues, Isma or kak by my family, Ayg/ baby/ busyuk by dearie
* 3 of my fav food: Laksa.. Seafood definitely the best... Junkies..
* 3 things I'm wearing right now: Yellow top, black short-skirt, n my reebok jacket...
* Who is in the house with me: Erm ryte now im at work...
* Who am I thinking of right now? Of coz thinking of my dearie.. wondering if she remember our date today...
* Who did I last talk to on the phone: a staff from Rsh store..
* Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class? Erm.. me no longer skooling..
* Who was the last person I uttered love to? Most of the tyme to dearie.. Never express to me family.. bt i definitely love my family too..
* Who do I wish I am with right now? of coz Dearie!!! Miz dearie...
* Who gets on my nerves most in school? hmm.. if sec sch.. i guess she's my one n only enemy..
* Where is my phone? In my box beside me..
* Where do I sleep? definitely my room..
* Where is the place I took a ride to? i took a bus ryte to work in the morning...
* What was the last thing I ate? Laksa for lunch.. bought at Mama shop near my house in the morning...
* What colour shirt am I wearing right now? Yellow... didnt i said jus now??
* What is the closest item to me that is blue? Hmm.. ryte now? my jacket..
* What do I like most about school? Of coz my friends
* What is my fav colour? Blue and pink!
* What do I wear most often jeans or shorts? jeans
* What was the last movie hehe.. Lie wif me..
* When did I start school?1988... Straight to K1
* When did I last go to the mall? hmm.. yesterday.. @ Marina Sq.. for stocktake..
* When did I last burn something? do mean cd? hmm.. must be mths ago.. coz my pc is down... :(
* 3 bloggers to do this: hmm.. anyone who is free..

remembering at [1:43 PM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com