Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I had a teribbly bad experience yesterday... I was having my stocktake at Stadium & Puma.. Tot of going to Orchard library while waiting for dearie to finish work.. Bt the whole thing settle same tyme wif dearie finished work.. Haiz.. Wen to have dinner, could not find sumting to eat.. Went to foodcourt @ Lucky Plaza basement, & food not tat nice.. Haiz...

Before we went home, we dropped @ Bedok reservoir to enjoy the scenery @ nyte & haf a great talk.. We were too khusyuk talking when we suddenly heard dogs barking.. I was scared of dogs so we decided to make a move immediately.. Within a few minutes we decided to move on, 3 dogs ran twds us & kept barking @ us & trying to attack us.. I was so scared tat i grabbed dearie's hand so tightly. We kept reciting verses frm the Quran till the dogs walked far away frm us.. We even kept reciting til we reached the main road.. I tink tis was the first tyme i prayed so hard... This will be the first & the last tyme i shall step to tat area...

remembering at [1:15 PM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com