Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another long weekend.. Sit at home watching "Eiffel, Im in love" vcd wif my sistaz.. Wow so romantic.. *dreaming dreaming*. Anyways, today meet B.. Fetched her frm Tanglin Halt.. Small prob popped up.. I will leave it between both of us.. Den, we had our dinner at EP banquet.. Long tyme i haven had my Ipoh Hor Fun.. *Yummiez*
As i was eating, i suddenly felt someting hard and took it out.. I was shocked.. It was a glass in the sambal.. I was kinda of piz off.. So dearie offered to complain on my behalf.. I stopped her coz dowan make a big fuss..
So at tis moment i dun haf anymore appetite to eat n played wif my food instead.. And again i found a bigger piece of it.. The more piz i bcame.. B decided to put it inside her mouth no matter how much i stopped her.. After putting it inside her mouth, she laughed.. She asked me to taste.. Guessed wat?! It was initially rock sugar.. I was so embaressed.. Imagined if we really made a complaint.. It will surely be a total embaressment for both of us, especially me...

remembering at [8:55 PM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com