Sunday, March 20, 2005

Finally, a brand new blog for me. I hope tis will last long and that person wont know abt it... Let me update my past week....

Sunday, spend tyme wif my dear at her home.. At first, she had argument wif charles tat ended up she went back home.. At nyte, we had supper wif charles n his wife.. Charles trying to clear the misundestanding between both of them..

Wednesday, fen n mas make a trick abt dem being together to both me n dear.. Wic ended up tat dear did not fetch me frm work n make me piz off.. Haha.. Dear was pinched by me fr joinin dem to trick me... :( hehe...

Yesterday, nuting much, wen to Harbour front wif dear. I saw a doraemon mug.. I wanted to buy it.. bt den haiz.. muz start to budget.. Ayah askin me to fork out $$ to get we galz a new bed... another few hundred $$ goin to be gone.. :(

Lastly, today, jus sitting at home.. slacking around... well, tats all for now...

remembering at [2:49 PM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com