Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hmm.. Happy new yr... 3 days past new yr... But not much of celebration coz due to the tsunami tat attacked our neigbouring countries.... Very sad and scary... People said it is lyke the mini hari kiamat.... jus a small earthquake, millions of people died n suffered... But as fr me.. i haf my own misery.. Well shall not say misery... I need to get through sumone whom seemed to ignore me... I hoped i finally get over but im jus not prepared to face 2 face wif the person... I might b at fault but im doin akk tis to save myself frm further misery n problems... Right now, there are sum people whom cherished me fr who i m... Helping n advising me... Spending tyme wif me... These are my close fren... There is also sumone whom had fallen fr me... we'll c the outcome... Jus go wif the flow.... Well tats all abt now.. Cant tell much more fr now.... Ciaoz....

remembering at [1:20 AM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com