Monday, November 08, 2004

Today, i went out wif my gd fren, As... Long tyme i neva went out wif her since i worked closing most of the tyme... We went to orchard for breakfast.. Hmm... we ate at a sushi restaurant.. Cant remember the name of the restaurant... He...he... First tyme i eat at tat kinda of place.. normally i bought at Edo sushi.. takeaway... Den later, we went shopping... I shopped for makeup stuffs... and i spent... haiz... $80++... shocked of a lifetyme manz... Haha...

Another ting, i told As abt my current prob wif Andy.. I was asked to wake up... Haiz.. until she said she wanted to call the person who slapped a fren of mine when she went out wif a butch... Isk...isk... I was pengz for a while... Haiz.. anyhow wanted to slap me.. Whoever i went out wif doesnt interfere their lives wat... Aiyoh.. dunno la... I jus mind my own business...

remembering at [4:23 AM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com