Monday, November 15, 2004

Slamat Hari Raya to whoever reading this.. After seeking forgiveness frm my parents, we started off wif the visiting to my parents' religious teacher.. I got my first green packet.. Im like too old for tat.. Hehe... Next to my grandpa's place.. Stayed there til 8.. Den to my dad's aunt wic is a few blks away... Last of all, to my aunt's place.. I took a lot of photos there wif cousins n siblings... Ive collected a total of $30 i tink.. Haha.. Its okie.. Im trying to earn $ for my business...
Another thing.. Ive been feeling so different.. My heart got tis feeling.. keep tinking of someone... But im not sure whether its a like, crush or love... Well, im not sure if he felt the same towards me.. Or is it my imagination... Haiz... I dun dare to make the first move.. Im scared of rejection... or even it will ruin our frenship.. Lets nature takes it coz...

remembering at [5:42 AM]

*********




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com